xiangbudao Forum Index

xiangbudao

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

There are few bigger pains for healthcare industry professio
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2019 01:46:57    Post subject:  There are few bigger pains for healthcare industry professio
Description:

There are few bigger pains for healthcare industry professionals than having to wait 30
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, 60 or even 120 days to collect payments from insurance companies, HMOs and MedicareMedicaid. The healthcare industry is riddled with complex billing, coding and processing rules that create very long payment cycles. This can be very difficult for medical offices, testing and diagnostic centers, medical supply companies, or any healthcare related business, for that matter. There are always many ongoing expenses that can't wait. There is rent that needs to be paid
, offices expenses that need to be covered, and payroll that must be met.

This situation creates a problem for most healthcare businesses. On paper, the business may look very profitable and seem to be doing well. But in reality, most of the money is tied up in slow paying invoices (also known as accounts receivable) with little cash to show for it in the bank.

When faced with tight cash flow, most healthcare professionals turn to their bankers. Medical doctors can usually qualify for signature loans or lines of credit. Other business professionals are not so lucky. In reality, a loan or line of credit may help you in the short term, but will not solve the main problem. Why? Well
, loans are good for buying equipment or large capital expenditures, but not for covering recurring and ongoing expenses. A line of credit is a better solution, but they usually have fixed limits. What happens if the business grows past the limits of the line of credit? Many healthcare professionals usually find out, the hard way, that the bankers that were quite happy to extend the first loan or line of credit will not be so helpful at increasing it. Unfortunately, bankers absolutely hate it when businesses came back to the well for more money.

If you look at the problem at hand, you will soon realize that the perfect solution should have the following characteristics. First
, it should be able to accelerate your insurance payments so that you can get them quickly rather than slowly. Second, the solution should be able to grow with your business. So, if your business grows its billings, the solution should be able to adapt the financing it delivers, seamlessly. Third, the solution should allow you to finance significant growth. Maybe three to five times your current revenues ? or more.

There is a solution that meets these criteria and is available to the healthcare industry. The solution is to factor your medical receivables using a financing tool called medical factoring. Medical factoring allows you to accelerate your payments from insurance companies, HMO's or MedicareMedicaid. It enables you to receive a substantial amount of your net collectables within days of billing
, streamlining your cash flow dramatically.

Medical factoring, a specialty form of general factoring, allows you to sell your claims and receivables to a factoring financing company. The factoring company buys them ? at a small discount ? and pays you with immediate funds. The factoring company waits to be paid while you get to use the funds to meet business expenses. As opposed to traditional banking financial products, medical factoring has no arbitrary limits. You can factor or sell as much revenue as you can generate, making it the ideal financing tool for growth.

However, factoring is not the best solution for every situation. It works best in instances where your main challenge is that you cannot afford to wait to get paid in 60 to 120 days. It helps you meet ongoing and recurring expenses such as rent, payroll and lease payments. Medical factoring is an ideal solution for medical offices
, rehabilitation centers, medical testing and diagnostic centers, medical supply companies and small to mid sized hospitals.

I'm writing this for women and for men. I have to share this with you all. I met a guy a few months ago. He seemed like a decent guy. I met him at a restaurant, and we kind-of hit it off, so when he asked me to go out, I said yes. We became friends so to speak, on the phone or when I saw him at the restaurant. I started having doubts about him though when he would make plans and change them all the time
, like I was on his schedule and had no life of my own. So finally I said forget it, this isn't going to work, it was even hard for me to be friends with someone who was so inconsiderate, so I told him not to call anymore. I saw him a few more times after that and he begged me for one more chance. I said to him, 'this is it if you don't keep the plans, your just out of luck because I am only giving you this one opportunity?. He called that weekend and I went out with him the next day. The date went fine, we had a lot in common and we had fun
, he made me laugh and that was important, He said he knew what it was he wanted and he hoped we could see each other again. I agreed and left it at that.

The very next time I saw him, he completely changed. He became a total jerk, and I do mean jerk! He was rude to me in the restaurant, and was just a nasty person. I ended up leaving without my order when a gentleman stepped in to defend my honor, the bad part was that my son witnessed it all. But he ended up calling an d leaving a message saying how sorry he was. I didn't return the call. I saw him about a month later and he apologized over and over, but I said
, ?you know this seems to be bothering you more than it is me, why is that?? And he said, ?you know I have feelings too?, yeah me too and I am over it, you were just a speck in time, I never gave you a second thought, and honestly after a day or two I didn't. I cut him pretty good with my remarks and he once again was bugging me to go out
, finally I said, ?you were mad because you didn't get what you wanted, I don't trust you with my feelings and if I cant trust you, you wont get my friendship, let alone another chance with my heart?, with that he hung his head and left.

I see him on occasion ever.
Adv

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2019 01:46:57    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    xiangbudao Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: